Fun team looking for a full time virtual executive assistant/student success representative!
Our growing team is looking for a team player to assist our director of operations with daily admin tasks and team organization as well as assist the student success department in the inbox and with payments.
The ideal candidate has previous executive assistant experience or personal assistant experience and gets excited by organization, prioritization, assisting customers and making executives’ lives easier.
What kind of work will you be doing?
- Updating our product reference sheets weekly- keeping the team current in all changes happening
- Finding and sending birthday gifts to all team members throughout the year
- Creating and updating spreadsheets
- Organizing our project management software
- Assisting the director of operations with team member follow up on tasks and projects
- Being the liaison between The director of operations and outside contractors, oversees VA’s and team members
- Assisting with fulfilling requests for our promotional partners
- Covering the inbox when our customer service rep is out
- Creating and organizing saved replies for our student success department
- Assisting with marketing projects such as organizing testimonials
- Various admin tasks such as data entry, research event venues, HR type research etc.
You can expect a mixture of admin tasks and detailed spreadsheet data entry-type work as well as project organization and a variety of other tasks as they come up. Our intention is that you’ll have a thorough understanding of the business after being trained and will be able to help out any team member when needed.
Qualities we’re looking for:
- Quick learner
- Reliable and dependable
- Thorough with following instructions and double checking work
- Team player
Our company has a big and powerful mission- to help as many people on the planet transform through our transformational coaching program. Every single member of our team connects with our mission and is excited about being able to make an impact and a difference on the planet. We have a lot of fun in our virtual office and our team is from around the world!
We do a 90-day probationary period first to see if you’re a right fit for the company and if we’re a right fit for you. This is a full time, virtual position with hours from around 9-5 pacific time. We are a cyclical business and we are very busy during launch season and not so busy during non-launch season, so hours will fluctuate. Looking for someone in the pacific, mountain or central time zone.
Compensation: Starting at $20/hr, salary