The role for Jim Fortin’s Marketing Coordinator is as follows:
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and maintaining our social media plan. This role will help monitor and report on our social media on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok and others. Additionally, the Marketing Coordinator will assist in proofing email sequences, maintain lists that support our analytical needs for performance metrics, and help with flawless execution of marketing campaigns through the year.
We are an online company that guides people through life transformation via a 13-Week online group coaching program. Our team is small and closely-kit, but we run a multiple 7-figure company, so every position is critical and everyone’s input is valued. Our company culture is all about giving and service and we are making a big impact on the planet and starting an exciting movement!
This position is virtual, so working from home is required. (Everyone on the team lives in a different city.) This is a full-time position.
IMPORTANT: The ideal person we are looking for is someone who is passionate about marketing, extremely detailed oriented and a team player. This position will work intimately with our Director of Marketing, as well as, back up support for our Community Manager.
The ideal candidate also is:
- Extremely Patient
- Organized (Will be managing multiple platforms at one time. Organization is KEY)
- Date Driven
- Interested in personal growth and working with a team who is behind the scenes changing the world one customer at a time
- Pleasant to work with a fun personality and hardworking
- Creative AND/OR excited by numbers, constantly thinking and trying new ideas
- Able to work in multiple platforms in one day (ex: responding to IG DMs, google analytics, posts on Facebook etc.)
- Does not have their own business and is not looking to be an entrepreneur. (Please don’t apply if you have your own business, will have other clients while you work full-time for us or are hoping to start your own business, as we are looking for a committed member of the team who enjoys working collaboratively in a team and supporting a collective mission.)
We are looking for a team member that is highly invested in our movement and comes from a place of pure service and compassion, and if you’re looking to add more meaning to your life and impact the world, this is a great opportunity for you. The starting pay is $15-$30 an hour (based on experience) with opportunity for growth and mentorship.
….Would you like to work for a business that changes lives? You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people live a more peaceful and abundant life.
This position does require minimal work on the weekends due to the nature of the job. (We post every single day of the week on social media.) Please do not apply if you are unwilling to do this type of work. IMPORTANT: This job is flexible, meaning as long as you’re getting your tasks done and hitting your goals you can make your own hours (outside of team meetings). We also require flexibility and resourcefulness on new tasks that may arise within the position.
- 401K Matching 3% (Eligible after 90 days of employment)
- Health Insurance
- Remote, Flexible work environment
- Access to all Mind Authority LLC offerings for your own personal growth